HomeSchool Minder Update:
Hello all, I wanted to let everyone know that we just pushed (actually a few days ago) a new update with a great new feature and a few bug fixes. Here is the list:
1) Non-school days are here! Users can now define days in which school will not in session. Recurring events such as assignments, instructional plans, etc. will skip those non-school days. Non-school days can be defined via Settings > Non-school days and/or by clicking on any calendar day and checking the Non-school day check box (on the right-hand side bar).
2) There was an issue where creating an assignment (or instructional plan) via the calendar would sometimes be assigned to the wrong course when using FireFox or Safari web browsers. This should be resolved.
3) Some Safari web browser users reported seeing misaligned fields when creating assignments. This should also be resolved.
4) When creating a new lesson plan, the Term drop down list field should now be sorted correctly.
Things we are working on next:
1) Improving the format of the Detailed Lesson Plan report.
2) Event Sliding feature. This feature could be used to move, or slide, all calendar events to a different day should a student unexpectedly miss a day of school.
3) And much more!